[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Download Tracks and Install Problem

Download Tracks and Install Problem

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Download Tracks and Install Problem

Postby lupopa » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:18 am

lupopa

Re: Download Tracks and Install Problem

Postby WingCommander » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:38 am

I know that Nordschleife is a "road" track. If you copied it to the "circuit" directory, it will not work.

I am not certain of the other track's catagories, but you should check them, too. The catagory should be listed in the track description on the post page.
WingCommander

Re: Download Tracks and Install Problem

Postby lupopa » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:28 am

upsssss....

yes I see :)

thank you
lupopa

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help