[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - adding car classes, maps and career on Ubuntu

adding car classes, maps and career on Ubuntu

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

adding car classes, maps and career on Ubuntu

Postby JNZ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:35 pm

Hey folks,

I installed Speed Dreams several weeks ago and had some fun with it. Only problem: it got boring because I only can drive supercars. How can i get the others?

thx i advance :) JNZ
JNZ

Re: adding car classes, maps and career on Ubuntu

Postby Auradrummer » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:19 pm

Hi JNZ,

You'll have to download the source and compile it. Is more simple than it looks.

Here are a tutorial:
http://roman-yagodin.github.io/compile- ... eams-linux

Follow it carefully and enjoy it. I'm a very fan of the game. If you face difficulties driving the cars, I'll strongly recommend you try the LS2 cars Sprite or Bavaria. Sprite is some of the easiest car of the game, but you'll probably won races with it because low power. Bavaria is a little hard to drive but have big torque and stability.

Good racing!
Auradrummer

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help