[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Menu interface problem

Menu interface problem

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Menu interface problem

Postby Orion » Tue May 22, 2012 11:12 am

Hello,

I very recently discovered Speed Dreams and since then i have non stop fun with it, physics feels so right , visuals are very satisfying, i use mouse steering (not having a wheels) and found it really works great, the AI gives me a nice challenge, it's overall a fantastic racing simulation.

But i have a minor problem on my Window XP , while there's absolutely no problem ingame or in the UI, it's perfectly smooth and visual superb, the main menu interface gives me troubles :

As said, it's only in the main menu, ingame there's absolutely no problem with the interface and the letters/numbers at all.
I imagine it's some special effect playing there that may not be that compatible with my Intel G33 that driver only support up to OpenGL 1.4, but is there some settings i can change to get the menu to appear as clearly as ingame ?
Orion

Re: Menu interface problem

Postby mungewell » Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi,
Thanks for reporting, it's a known bug
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/speed ... ticket/594

But now we know that it's also affecting Intel,
Simon.
mungewell

Re: Menu interface problem

Postby Orion » Tue May 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Thanks for the link, didn't noticed there was a bug tracker. Fortunately, very minor bug as it does not affect the game itself.

Someone suggest alpha transparency of the png not working, but i doubt it's the problem because the headers (like the "Welcome" in the 1st screenshot is using PNG with alpha channels too, and are displayed correctly.
Orion

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help