[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - sd2-accc usage question

sd2-accc usage question

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

sd2-accc usage question

Postby chad3006 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:09 pm

I need to know the proper syntax for using sd2-accc. Specifically I need to know how to convert an .ac object and keep it dull rather than shiny. I think I knew at one time, but I’ve lost or forgotten my cheat sheet. Or I need to know how to manually edit the .acc file to that end.
chad3006

Re: sd2-accc usage question

Postby W-E-C » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:15 pm

if i need to change material settings for the acc-file (when using only one material) i also use an text editor, but i am only a casual user so there might be better ways.

having more than one material is tricky (therefore i also almost never use it) because while it takes on all materials in the ac file i find that all triangles get assigned to only one material.

andrew, who made the 1936 carset, explains in the readme of cars how to use more than one material.
W-E-C

Re: sd2-accc usage question

Postby chad3006 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Ok thanks.
chad3006

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help