[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Crash to Desktop when clicking on career mode

Crash to Desktop when clicking on career mode

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Crash to Desktop when clicking on career mode

Postby orn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi there,
I am a relatively new linux user, I am currently using Linux mint 13 X64 KDE and I recently downloaded and installed speed dreams 2.9 - r4687.
These are the packages that are installed
speed-dreams
speed-dreams-base
speed-dreams-base-data
speed-dreams-hq-cars-and-tracks
speed-dreams-wip-cars-and-tracks
speed-dreams-more-hq-cars-and-tracks

The thing is whenever I click on career mode it just crashes to desktop. I tried to run it as root but thee problem still occurs.
orn

Re: Crash to Desktop when clicking on career mode

Postby mungewell » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:05 pm

mungewell

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help