[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Make devs moderators or admins?

Make devs moderators or admins?

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Make devs moderators or admins?

Postby Haruna » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Just a thought. Probably not needed too much, but someone needs to be alongside kilo to help.
Haruna

Re: Make devs moderators or admins?

Postby kilo » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:37 am

Thanks Haruna, that's so kind. However I am not alone, the voices in my head told me so :D

Anyway, of course we should set up at least another admin and several moderators, however the first goal was to set this site up and running. There's lots of work still remaining, but we will advance bit by bit I'm sure.
kilo

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help