[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Throttling with Logitech Momo does not work

Throttling with Logitech Momo does not work

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Throttling with Logitech Momo does not work

Postby Misak » Thu May 30, 2013 1:37 pm

I have Logitech Momo wheel whith pedals allready installed and tested (jstest, evtest) in my Linux.
In configuration of player i am able to use both pedals for setting of throttling and braking (settings is changed to AXIS1-0 - see attached png), but in race I can't use pedals - they did nothing and car can't throttle or brake.
Thanx for help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Misak

Re: Throttling with Logitech Momo does not work

Postby mungewell » Thu May 30, 2013 2:41 pm

I presume that you are using the 2.0 Release, rather than SVN source. It looks like you have the inputs set correctly and have a combined brake/accel axis, did you perform the calibration process? - which informs SD what value is max brake, etc...

BTW. Recent kernels should correctly recognise the Logitech wheels and place them in 'native' mode. What's you kernel version and what does 'lsusb' show?

Cheers,
Simon
mungewell

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help