[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Career mode doesn't work

Career mode doesn't work

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Career mode doesn't work

Postby mging » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 am

I have installed:

speed-dreams
speed-dreams-base-data
speed-dreams-more-hq-cars-and-tracks
speed-dreams-base
speed-dreams-hq-cars-and-tracks
speed-dreams-wip-cars-and-tracks

from speed-dreams-ppa on ubuntu 12.04 32bit.

Initially when i tried to run a career mode, the game crashed.
Then I found an error launching the game from command line:
the files
~/.speed-dreams-2/config/raceman/career.xml
~/.speed-dreams-2/config/raceman/career_supercars.xmls
were missing.
Now I have copied it from /usr/share/games/speed-dreams-2/config/raceman/ and the career mode doesn't crasn anymore but in the configuration I can't choose a car, and the race session starts without me.
What's wrong?
mging

Re: Career mode doesn't work

Postby mungewell » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi,
Not sure what's going on, perhaps if you can upload a 'cut and paste' of the debug output we might be able to spot something.
Simon.
mungewell

Re: Career mode doesn't work

Postby h-j-s » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:52 am

In the career-mode you cannot choose a car!! The Program give you a car, first a supercar and then a LS-GT1.
Please try this way: First start a practice-race with a supercar! After starting the practice abort the session and then start the career-mode!! On my PC under Windows it runs without problems.
Cheers
jürgen
h-j-s

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help