[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - car's shadow disapears

car's shadow disapears

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

car's shadow disapears

Postby chad3006 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:41 pm

The latest car I'm working on has a problem with the shadow disapearing. This is primarily on the Chemisay track (but others too.) One of the oval tracks I tried it on didn't have the problem. Also, the "white" shadow that is used to create the car's real shadow seems to work fine. I've looked at the car's various file sizes and everything seems to be within limits. I don't really know what to do to fix it.
chad3006

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help