[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - sd2-accc usage in Linux

sd2-accc usage in Linux

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

sd2-accc usage in Linux

Postby chad3006 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm pretty much a Linux noob and I'm trying to get sd2-accc to work in Linux (Mint 13). I've successfully compiled stripe and have it in the usr/local/bin directory. I can run sd2-accc from the terminal, but It fails to open the .ac file I'm trying to convert. I've put the .ac file in various places, but still no go. Where's the file to be converted supposed to go in order for sd2-accc to find it?

I've used the following syntax (for a car):

sd2-accc +es 20 filename.ac filename.acc

I've used sd2-accc in Windows, Is the syntax different for Linux?
chad3006

Re: sd2-accc usage in Linux

Postby kilo » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Chad,

I think you should specify full path as a first try.
kilo

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help