[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Acer Aspire S7 392 resolution problem.

Acer Aspire S7 392 resolution problem.

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Acer Aspire S7 392 resolution problem.

Postby hpatel269 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:31 pm

I have a Acer Aspire S7 392 and I was having a problem when i would change the resolution to 1080p, it would zoom in. I'm not sure why. I know that the graphics on the ultrabook isn't the best so can also be a problem with that. I also tried it on a Alienware m17x r4 and works good so far in the 30 minutes that i have tried it. I will try to see how it does on couple desktop that i have at home with sli setups(2 way, and 3 way). BTW i choose this for a class project(project was to join a open source software that we like). Is there anything you guys want me to try? I have couple computers with different setups(ATI and Nvidia, Intel and AMD).
hpatel269

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help