[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - [Solved] Windows compilation bugs

[Solved] Windows compilation bugs

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

[Solved] Windows compilation bugs

Postby horo » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:27 am

Hello,

I would like to compile the code on Windows but it seems way harder than it was on Linux (maybe because I'm way better with Linux than Win).

For the overview, I'm trying to use the MINGW32-only technique (cause, anyway, QtCreator's website is currently unreachable). My OS is a 64bits Windows 8.

Ok so now the current problem (the one which block cmake, because it seems that there are some other non-blocking problems)is : "Could not find OGG".

I don't really understand as I found some libogg files in my MinGW folder.
Please find attach various files to clarify my situation. (Note : compileFS is an alias for : 'cmake -G "MSYS Makefiles" -DOPTION_OFFICIAL_ONLY:BOOL=On -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:STRING=/usr/local -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Release')

Thanks for your attention and your help. Do not hesitate to ask for any further information.

Best,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by horo on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
horo

Re: Windows compilation bugs

Postby horo » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:21 pm

Ok, Qt Creator website is up again. I managed to compile with Qt Creator.

Solved ! (kinda)
horo

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help