Can we add custom music?

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Can we add custom music?

Postby Its No Use » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:11 pm

I'm sick and tired of listening to the boring music in Speed Dreams and I was wondering if we could add our own? I tried changing the loading screen for TORCS, too, but that just disabled the ability for that game to run... and I really hope it doesn't do the same for Speed Dreams.
Its No Use

Re: Can we add custom music?

Postby Haruna » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:30 pm

I never listen to the music anyways - if I want music playing, I just have a media player of my preference in the background running.
Haruna

Postby Its No Use » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:21 am

Yeah, so do I, but the problem is that there's a glitch that causes the next song not to play, and I'm not about to go through all the rouble to fix that.
Its No Use

Postby Haruna » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:24 am

Its No Use wrote:Yeah, so do I, but the problem is that there's a glitch that causes the next song not to play, and I'm not about to go through all the rouble to fix that.

Are you using the game itself to listen to your music? I'm pretty sure new music tracks can't be added (they CAN be replaced), unless an active dev can tell me otherwise.
Haruna

Postby MiniJoe » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:16 am

Haruna wrote:
Its No Use wrote:Yeah, so do I, but the problem is that there's a glitch that causes the next song not to play, and I'm not about to go through all the rouble to fix that.

Are you using the game itself to listen to your music? I'm pretty sure new music tracks can't be added (they CAN be replaced), unless an active dev can tell me otherwise.

In-game Music can be added (ogg files only). See:
http://sourceforge.net/p/speed-dreams/w ... ayerManual
MiniJoe

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help