[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - where are track editor?

where are track editor?

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

where are track editor?

Postby facu88 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:18 pm

hello people, where are track editor of speed dreams? i want returno to create tracks, but can´t find the track editor
facu88

Re: where are track editor?

Postby mungewell » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 pm

There is a download for the Java based trackeditor here:
http://www.berniw.org/trb/index.php?page=downloads

And a tutorial on how to use it here:
http://usuarios.multimania.es/f1torcs/tutorial/

Within the SD package there is the 'trackgen' tool which will convert the raw data into a basic track. The you can 'tart it up' a lot with flashy textures/etc.

Simon.
mungewell

Postby facu88 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 pm

ok thanks, is the same as use for torcs
already use it, great
facu88

Postby mightymariner » Sat May 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Anyone got a ready to use version of this? Doesn't seem to work when I try to compile/run it.
mightymariner

Postby ATS » Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 am

ATS

Postby edwinguerra » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:36 am

Hello, guys!!!

I want to salute you for a great job with TORCS & Speed Dreams!!! But I have a "little" trouble with Trackeditor. I actually run both TORCS & Speed Dreams on my Win Vista-based computer, and I can't create tracks with the original TORCS trackeditor, like I did in a Win Xp-based computer. I run the steps given in the "HowTo", but, when I am calculating the length of the track, the dialog box stays blank, and the command line box says something like "is not found the destination address"... Do you have any "for dummies" answer?

Later, I like to show you my "own" tracks (close-ups to Hungaroring, Marina Bay, Korea, and India), as a contribution to the team...

Again, congratulations to the entire crew!!!

Edwin Guerra
Edwin Guerra
@edwinguerrave on Twitter
edwinguerra

Postby edwinguerra » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Edwin Guerra
@edwinguerrave on Twitter
edwinguerra

Postby facu88 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:59 pm

track editor works on Windows 7? I can't run it :cry: