[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Custom Championship xml setup

Custom Championship xml setup

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Custom Championship xml setup

Postby Nem » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi,
I'm trying to set up a championship and I've the following problem: Despite the Championship works fine, in the main Race menu I'm not able to show up the name of mine championship, but only to display a generic "all classes" car class. For instance now I've two "all classes" championships with no visible difference during the selection.
I know for sure that this was possible with Torcs (show championship name) because I have done it some month ago.

Thanks in advance

Raul
Nem

Re: Custom Championship xml setup

Postby Radoye1 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 am

I had a somewhat similar issue trying to edit race / championship files - my edits would not show. What i found out is that there are two copies of these files, one in the game folder (under data\config\raceman) and another in the Documents folder (speed-dreams-2.settings\config\raceman). As i was editing the file in the game folder the stale file from the other location was being pulled by the game. Once i deleted it it was recreated using the fresh edits from the game folder and everything was working OK.
Radoye1

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help