[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - cars in /cars/models instead of /cars

cars in /cars/models instead of /cars

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

cars in /cars/models instead of /cars

Postby simon-2 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Hello,

yesterday, i've installed Speed Dreams on Ubuntu via playdeb, and at first, i wasn't able to choose any cars except some supercars. Not even the car category could be changed, as there were only supercars.
Watching the files, i found out that all of the car files were available, but the cars i could choose were located in /cars/models/ instead of /cars, as all the others. Moving all the other car folders to cars/models worked fine, i can now race all the cars in all categories.

th question is- why that? Why weren't they placed in cars/models from the beginning? When reading here or in the wiki (?) I read that /cars should be the standard folder for cars, not /models. Why is it different for my installation..?

regards,
Simon
simon-2

Re: cars in /cars/models instead of /cars

Postby tlow » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:45 pm

I suspect that it is a packaging error. If I install from svn source on Debian, the files are installed in the correct places. I'll try the 2.1 source files as well, when I have time to download everything from sourceforge.
tlow

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help