[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Trackgen Plib SSG

Trackgen Plib SSG

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Trackgen Plib SSG

Postby simon-2 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:46 am

simon-2

Re: Trackgen Plib SSG

Postby MiniJoe » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:21 am

Hi Simon,
I run sd2-trackgen alot, do you have an xml file that will trigger the issue? If so, I'll try toduplicate the issue here. (on Windows)
Are you experiencing this on Linux?
Joe
MiniJoe

Postby simon-2 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:38 pm

i used the Track "Nordschleife" as posted by user h-j-s , have not edited anything yet, so i don't think it's a matter of the xml.
My target is to add terrain and a little bit of scenery to the track, and therefore generate the initial elevation maps, first.

I'm running it on Ubuntu 14.04..
simon-2

Postby MiniJoe » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi Simon,
Three of the png's with that track have issues.
turn-20L.png
turn-1L.png
turn-2L.png
I tried following the instructions here:

but no joy.
I exported each as rgb files from GIMP.
Now sd2-trackgen will generate the heightmaps.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Joe
MiniJoe

Postby simon-2 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:26 pm

simon-2

Postby MiniJoe » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:51 pm

Yes, I got the exact same error. In fact, I can put the originals back and get the error again.
How did you convert the png's to rgb's? I opened them with GIMP (2.8), then exported to rgb keeping all the defaults.
MiniJoe

Postby simon-2 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:04 am

i exported to rgb, uncompressed (RLE was default), also with Gimp 2.8. Then i moved the originals to a folder /bak to get rid of them. Very strange...
i will try it with RLE compression once before i go to sleep...

did you change anything else (links to these files, quadratic aspect ratio, ..)?

edit: does not work :roll:
simon-2

Postby MiniJoe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:44 am

MiniJoe

Postby simon-2 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:22 pm

argh, it seems i have shot my PLib now. Wondering why nothing changed after editing and compiling plib, i was stupid enough to rm all the plib-files in /usr/lib. The Problem is, that compiling Plib the normal way only creates the static libs (libplibXXX.a), but not dynamic versions (libplibXXX.so.1.8.5), which are needed by Speed Dreams. Now it makes sense, that all previous attempts of recompiling did not even have a chance to change anything...

Now i can not even play SD :(

compiling plib as described does not bring back these files; this doesn't work, neither, and also (re-)installing package "libplib-dev" via synaptic does not offer the demanded files.

How can i get them back?? i can't believe that i have to install ubuntu again, just to get these libs back..? Also, it must be possible to compile plib in a way that dynamic versions are created?
simon-2

Postby MiniJoe » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:47 pm

I don't remember having to do anything special to compile plib (you need -fPIC) on amd64.
I will search my notes.
Did you do an install after you built? I think 'make install' might create the .so files??
MiniJoe

Next

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help