[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - How to use trackgen?

How to use trackgen?

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

How to use trackgen?

Postby Leopjing » Mon May 18, 2015 10:33 am

Can someone tell me how i should use the trackgen, to create a track of the .xml file from the trackeditor?
I dont know how. No tuto shows me how to use it really, they say the most time: run trackgen, (ehhhh?)
Leopjing

Re: How to use trackgen?

Postby Snake » Mon May 18, 2015 6:18 pm

You can run the Torcs trackgen directly from the Track Editor. Just go to File>Export>ac3d or something along those lines.
Snake

Postby Leopjing » Mon May 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Should the trackeditor in the SD directory?

I get only this message:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leopjing

Postby Snake » Mon May 18, 2015 7:07 pm

I've been using the Torcs Track Editor. Every time I open a track then go to File>Export>ac3d it always worked for me. That window you posted should be filled with information but it's not for some reason. I have no clue why though. :|

I've never used the SD trackgen because I've never had to. To use the SD trackgen you have to open a command prompt and then navigate to the Speed Dreams folder and I just never messed with that :P

For now you can try copying the track to your torcs/tracks folder and then try to run trackgen from the Track Editor. That's the only thing I can think of right now.

I'll look around later to find the information about the SD trackgen for you. :)
Last edited by Snake on Mon May 18, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Snake

Postby Leopjing » Mon May 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Leopjing

Postby Snake » Mon May 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Are you running Windows or Linux?

If it's Linux then I might not be of much help because I've never used the Track Editor nor the trackgen in Linux even though I have Debian on my laptop. :/
Snake

Postby Leopjing » Mon May 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Leopjing

Postby Leopjing » Mon May 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Can you give me maybe the path to the torcs trackgen?
Leopjing

Postby Snake » Mon May 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Snake

Postby Snake » Mon May 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Snake

Next

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help