[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - SD is really poorly optimized

SD is really poorly optimized

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

SD is really poorly optimized

Postby oaamotor » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:39 am

The game takes really long to load, lags when I'm driving at top speed and has no damage. Can anyone help>
oaamotor

Re: SD is really poorly optimized

Postby Leopjing » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:47 pm

I think the lag is the framrate (fps).
You have to look under Options and turn down the settings e.g. dynamic sky doom off, background landscape off, LODs off, multi texturing off, (mutli threading on? ). Test what is perfect for you.

You dont get any damage because your driving skill level is rookie?, go to the player options and set you skill level higher. (set it to pro :D ) (the ai skill level is in the options -> Ai opponents menu)
Leopjing

Re: SD is really poorly optimized

Postby Snake » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:03 am

It's possible he meant actual pysical damange.

(Sorry but I'm typing this on my laptop and I'm not a great speller. I've just been using my phone on the forums which as auto-correct. Iceweasel doesn't have a spell checker. :lol:)
Snake

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help