[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - greetings from down under

greetings from down under

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

greetings from down under

Postby ammods » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:44 am

first of all guys and dolls, I love the concept, I think it has a lot of potential.,

secondly i'm a moddder and i'm keen to mod for this game, but I need to know if there are any mod tools for this game.
I've modded for gearhead garage back In the day, I've done a little bit of modding for farming simulator 2015 I was one of the leading modders for world racing 2, and other synetic games.

lastly, i'd like to ask how do I change camera views from cockpit to swing view??

thanks in advance
ammods

Re: greetings from down under

Postby chad3006 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:12 pm

SD's command line tools are sd2-accc.exe among others. I don't have my SD computer in front of me, so I don't remember exactly what directory they are located, and it depends on if you're using Linux or Windows, but look through the SD directory and you should find them there somewhere. You'll probably need a program called "stripe" too. You can get a win version here -

The F-keys toggle through the various views F9 is the track following cameras, and F2 puts you back in the cockpit. I don't remember what each of them do, but just play around with them and you'll see various external views.
chad3006

Re: greetings from down under

Postby MiniJoe » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:58 pm

MiniJoe

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help