[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Car classes locked

Car classes locked

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Car classes locked

Postby barfoo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Hello,
I've just installed Speed dreams (from playdeb) on my ubuntu 15.04 and the wip package. It works fine except that I can't change the car category in the garage. I'm can't drive anything but supercars ! Oh poor you... its a little bit tedious on the dirt tracks, but doable ;)
Seriously. Here's a screenshot : http://imgur.com/9YLoL9L.
Is it a known issue ? I looked the tickets on sourceforce and didn't find anything.

Thanks.
barfoo

Re: Car classes locked

Postby barfoo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:53 pm

barfoo

Re: Car classes locked

Postby Sneebol » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:20 pm

Same issue here, also from playdeb repo. However, I the windows release doesn't have this issue. I think it's playdeb throwing a wrench in the cogs. I'm going to try building from source to see if maybe it's playdeb doing something funny, but that might take me weeks to learn.

Also, if you wanna see if someone else has had this problem, I suggest you check out the Tickets tab on the Sourceforge repo page. I personally haven't bothered to yet.

EDIT: I got it to compile and that solved the problem! You could do it too, although I'll warn you, the process is kinda long.
Sneebol

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help