[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - [SOLVED] Can't select new player

[SOLVED] Can't select new player

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

[SOLVED] Can't select new player

Postby rlovi » Wed May 11, 2016 12:43 pm

I built version 2.2.1 and installed in usr/local/games. I can create a new player with my name and select it though when I start a race, the human always defaults to player. Could it be a permissions thing or am I overlooking something?
Last edited by rlovi on Thu May 12, 2016 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
rlovi

Re: Can't select new player

Postby MiniJoe » Wed May 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Hi rlovi,
After you select the race type (Practice for example), click on "Configure" at the next screen. Click "Next", under the "Candidates" box, there are two selectors, change the bottom one to "human". Your configured players should appear in the "Candidates" box. Remove any humans from the "Competitors" box (select it then click on the 'X' below), then add the player that you want from the "Candidates" box (select it then click on the '+' below). Click "Next" until "Start" appears on the far right.
Click "Start". You will only need to do this once for each race type (Practice, Quick Race,etc) as the game will remember the choice for each race type.

Here is a link to a video that Simon posted. There may be some minor differnces in the screens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Db_RMNx4A
MiniJoe

Re: Can't select new player

Postby rlovi » Wed May 11, 2016 2:17 pm

Thanks minijoe. I had completely forgot I had done that in the previous version. Anyhow, I followed your instructions and it worked perfectly. Thanks again.
rlovi

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help