[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - [SOLVED] Linux and racing pedals

[SOLVED] Linux and racing pedals

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

[SOLVED] Linux and racing pedals

Postby rlovi » Thu May 19, 2016 1:05 pm

How do the rest of you Linux users get your brake and gas pedals recognized in Linux? I'm running Ubuntu Studio 14.04 and I'm having a difficult time figuring our how to get my bodnar cable/G25 pedals recognized. Using a /lib/udev/rules.d/ rules script I'm able to get a /dev/input/event file with the proper permissions but no /dev/input/js file so my pedals aren't being recognized in Speed Dreams.

Does anyone have any idea how to do this? I tried wiring a button to the D-Sub connector thinking this might fool the udev process though that didn't work.

BTW, the cable does work in the Windows version of Speed Dreams so I know my wiring is correct.
Last edited by rlovi on Fri May 20, 2016 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
rlovi

Re: Linux and racing pedals

Postby rlovi » Fri May 20, 2016 1:05 am

rlovi

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help