[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Where the heck is the community? :)

Where the heck is the community? :)

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

Where the heck is the community? :)

Postby rlovi » Sun May 22, 2016 3:33 pm

With the availability of a quality, free racing sim, it's hard to figure out why the community surrounding Speed Dreams is almost non-existent. With all due respect, is everyone just too busy racing or developing to show up once in a while?
rlovi

Re: Where the heck is the community? :)

Postby madbad » Sun May 22, 2016 4:47 pm

I'm here and
I would say both of the options you suggested. :)
Happy racing!

Ps: I'm also withuot internet on the pc.
Thanks my smartphone for this post. :)
madbad

Postby Leopjing » Mon May 23, 2016 8:38 pm

The community is small, yeah.
Especially i would like to do more for SD (at top making tracks, thats fun!) but at least i have not so much time due to studying and supporting one (two) other project(s). So i am here (even often) and yeah. But at least we can say that its under development (hopefully the next time too!). And i drive as much as i can SD, mostly for relaxing ^^.

Back to the topic :D I think some other ppl are following the forum, but active/ or active adding stuff here is, yeah almost not existing :/ (But there were other times!) But dont worry, i was following another prject and it was almost dead, even the development, but then one guy was porting it to Android (for SD this cant happened) and now the project is really active again.
Leopjing

Postby rlovi » Tue May 24, 2016 9:35 pm

At least there is two of you! :)

It's a shame the community is so small as I feel SD is a lot of fun. Is there any online play yet? If there isn't I might try iracing for online play.
rlovi

Postby Leopjing » Wed May 25, 2016 3:20 pm

I tried online playing long time ago over lan. I think it was 2.0. But even with lan the lag was too much. How it is yet, i dont know. I have to found out.
Leopjing

Postby madbad » Wed May 25, 2016 7:02 pm

madbad

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help