[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - crash on "abandon race" and "restart race" (2.2.1 on Ubuntu)

crash on "abandon race" and "restart race" (2.2.1 on Ubuntu)

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

crash on "abandon race" and "restart race" (2.2.1 on Ubuntu)

Postby simon-2 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:55 pm

after installing 2.2.1 on ubuntu 14.04 LTS, i have the issue that SD crashes every time i try to abandon or restart a race. i did not have these problems with 2.1 on the same OS...

is it a bug or a local problem (probably with old settings taken from the old 2.1 installation)?

Does anyone run the same combination and could check if he gets the same errors, please?
simon-2

Re: crash on "abandon race" and "restart race" (2.2.1 on Ubu

Postby Leopjing » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:43 pm

Would it help if i try it on Arch?
Leopjing

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help