hey guys its done!https://github.com/non-official-SDWhat did i changed?
- Rename the track folder development to test_tracks.
- Rename lancer09 to Raidt1-lancer09
- Rename gtc-aichi-aidoru to ls1-aichi-aidoru
- Add car folders for every category and put there every car.
- Change CMakeLists.txt for the new folders. But we need to check if its working ^^
- base (Contains the source and the other submodules)
- doc (Documentation)
- packaging (the packaging)
- every car model categories (every car model has it own repository in data/cars)
- every track categories (every track category has it own repository in data/tracks)
Its easy now to edit some car models or tracks without downloading the whole SD data.
Some GIT things for ppl who dont know much about it.GIT using
If you want to download the whole data use:git clone https://github.com/non-official-SD/base.git --recursive
If you want to download just a submodule use: (e.g. circuit)git clone https://github.com/non-official-SD/circuit.git
If you update an submodule you need to update the parent obejct too, because it links only to a given commit.Further things
You can use for the base repository two branches a master (stable) and a devel (development) branches.
The submodules does not need to have twice, because you can update them but for the master or devel just change the link to the specific commit.Other things
The Nascar has no cmake for the cars...
If you are interest for a official i can initialize everything and give then the admin rights to the ppl who are the admins ^^