[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - xbox 360 controller ?

xbox 360 controller ?

Use this forum to report bugs or ask for help

Moderator: kilo

xbox 360 controller ?

Postby klavsk » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Hi guys,

I just bought the first gamer rig, since I was a teenager (a loong time ago) - for my kids,who I was hoping could see the fun in games, with which they could also find an interest in learning how to build stuff for (ie. trying to learn them to program slowly.. starting with scratch - and at some point hopefully working on a game they like :)
But the PC is a lot more troublesome regarding controller support. It works fine under steam, when you select the games that has that support.. but I wanted to use it in Speed Dreams.. and I can see some mention an xboxdrv (with ~100 open issues and no commits since 2015) - but now the xbox driver is in the kernel, I was hoping someone had that working with speed dreams, and could share a config file ?
klavsk

Re: xbox 360 controller ?

Postby Leopjing » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:36 pm

I am not really familliar with xboxdrv so can you tell me which oconfig did you mean? some system config thing or just the playersettings config?
Leopjing

Re: xbox 360 controller ?

Postby chad3006 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:55 pm

I've heard of the Xboxdriver. It allows a user to use an Xbox controller with a Windows PC. I have never used it and it's my understanding it's one of those makeshift or "hacked" kind of things; possibly doesn't allow for full compatibility.
chad3006

Return to Problems, Fixes & Help