[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - About MP1 (Monoposto 1) category

About MP1 (Monoposto 1) category

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

About MP1 (Monoposto 1) category

Postby leillo1975 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:34 pm

Hello

Today, Birdatoo released a mod for this kind of cars that are equivalent to Formula 1 ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125017&p=138004#p138004 ). I think that would be very positive to include officially this category in the oficial game, but I think that first there are some work to do. I would like to help, but I'm only a player and don't have idea of coding and design, so I apologize for always asking for things. I just wish if someone had some time and wanted to give a hand.

In my opinion these could be some things to take in consideration to enhance MP1:
-Bring more cars. Now there only are 3 models.
-The physics of the cars are not realistic, because, in my opinion is very easy to drive it. For example, I feel that grip is very high and is almost impossible to skid in the curves.
-Actually the cars are copies of real F1 with real sponsors. I think that the cars should follow the principles of the rest of the game.That is to say, if a car is like a Ferrari, it should be called Cavallo, and that it should be red, and if is a Red Bull, It could be called a Red Buffalo, and have the same colors of this team.
-There are not robots to compete. Rounding a circuit is fun, but it's more fun if you can compete with someone.

I hope these ideas are useful and can help improve this great game.
----
leillo1975

Re: About MP1 (Monoposto 1) category

Postby Haruna » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:44 am

Haruna

Postby leillo1975 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:50 am

I will take a look when I come to home. I see that in the last trunk version, this car is not included. I think this is a pity.
----
leillo1975

Postby leillo1975 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:16 pm

Much better with the second one ( <attnum name="steer lock" unit="deg" min="1" max="25" val="25"/> ) . It feels more real. With the first one is impossible to take the hairpins
I modified the Steer Wheel section with <attnum name="movt" val="2"/> . , but it has a little problem (not very important), when you turn your wheel a lot of degrees you see the driver arms in front of the camera:

I record a small video to show this modification
https://youtu.be/qJU0dGhLoLg
----
leillo1975

Return to SD Cars