[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Refuelling

Refuelling

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Refuelling

Postby Corvettegtp83 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 am

How come when i change the robots cars they will go to the pits but will not refuel. How can i change this behaviour and how can i program my own robots to better drive the lp1 cars?
Thanks in advance
Corvettegtp83

Re: Refuelling

Postby mungewell » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Regarding not fueling.... that looks like a bug. If you can post a bug to the trac site with some additional information that will help us track it down.

Regarding tuning. The robot cars are tuned per driver (for agression/skil/etc) and for each car there is a track-by-track tune (how wide to take corner/etc).

There's a posting how this is done on USR robots here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21

Simon
mungewell

Re: Refuelling

Postby rajonmestra » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:41 am

Yes i agree that might probably a bug. The best thing would be to have the testing first and reprogram the cars into the default one. I have read some discussion out there that you might need some sort of tutorial as this is a vital thing.
rajonmestra

Return to SD Cars