[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - W-E-C's car thread

W-E-C's car thread

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Re: W-E-C's car thread

Postby Radoye1 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:19 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:56 pm

#26 done, early stages of the #43 car:

mpa10-Alberti-43-preview.jpg

There will be a Christmas present! :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:00 am

Team Alberti Autosport is ready for download:

AlbertiAutosport.zip

mpa10-Alberti-7-preview.jpg

mpa10-Alberti-26-preview.jpg

mpa10-Alberti-27-preview.jpg

mpa10-Alberti-28-preview.jpg
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:00 am

mpa10-Alberti-43-preview.jpg

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Prosperous New Year everyone! :D
Radoye1

Postby Haruna » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:08 am

@#$% yes, fantastic job, mate!
Haruna

Postby Radoye1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Thanks mate, i must say i'm quite happy with how the last bunch came out, although there is still room for improvement! :)

I've been experimenting with AI robot drivers as well, and on certain tracks this now is starting to look like IndyCars!

That's 17 cars down, another 27 or so to go for a complete 2011 roster! :mrgreen:
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:41 am

Since you've all been very good, Santa's bringing more presents! :mrgreen:

Neumann-Hasse Racing #2 (Servia) and #06 (Hinchcliffe):

mpa10-NHR.zip

mpa10-NHR-2-preview.jpg

mpa10-NHR-06-preview.jpg

Enjoy! :)
Radoye1

Postby Radoye1 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:19 am

Damn, i'm on the roll!

Not yet ready for download, until i finish the #44 teammate car:

mpa10-Punter-4-preview.jpg
Radoye1

Postby jjsca » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:00 am

jjsca

Postby jjsca » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:24 am

Hi again, here are the promised renderings. I set up a basic scene and very basic lighting to get a good idea of the model and to detect defaults with reflective paint. there are still some details missing the windschield and the speed measuring tube at the front. I will add them when I have time. Any comments welcome, I guess it is a generic indycar model as it is very difficult to get images of a particular year.

Road kit:
MPA-10-Road-kitFront.jpg

Oval Kit:
MPA-10-Oval-Kit-Front.jpg

Rear View:
MPA-10-Road-kit-rear.jpg

Sorry for the size :mrgreen: , but I prefer It to be big, it is easier to detect defaults.

There is still a bit of work to do to get a good model, but it is not so bad for a start. I managed to keep it to 8k polys I guess the final one will be 9.5 or 10K polys. My idea is also to give the devs a few hq models to play around for the new graphics engine. Anyone does have the UV layout used by wec, so that I can unwrap the model in a very similar way (to avoid remaking the liveries all over again). I hope you like it and I hope it motivates people to create hq models, SD really deserves better graphics and sound to match the great physics.

Have a nice day :)

J.J.
jjsca

PreviousNext

Return to SD Cars