[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - User Made Cars.

User Made Cars.

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Re: User Made Cars.

Postby longtomjr » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Thanks Madbad. You are doing great.
Let me think about the category but I dont know.
I was thinking to make a directory for the downloaded cars inside the cars directory. if posible
And I want to know if I can add you as a co founder of the project

To mugwell.
Will you guys post a link to our repo on you download page when we are done with the first milestone "get up and running." and please let us know if you pulled a car to the other downloads.

Longtomjr
longtomjr

Postby mungewell » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:50 pm

I don't see why we wouldn't put some links up promoting the pack...

I notice that there aren't any instructions on how to install the cars. What happens if your category files overwrite the one from the official game?

Simon.
mungewell

Postby longtomjr » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Thanks for pointing that out

the category files are the same as the game and the other are category files needed for the cars.

I am busy doing a wiki page on how to install and will be adding the same text to a readme file. If you want access to the repo you can PM me
longtomjr

Previous

Return to SD Cars