[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Car request

Car request

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Car request

Postby horo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:15 am

Hello,

Could you tell me where I could get a lot of different cars, especially some entry-level models (any brand would be great, BMW would be perfect) ? I need to do some test on not really powerful cars.

I know this a quite strange request, but I saw a post with the 291cars (that I can't download cause the link is dead), maybe you could tell me where could I get some.

(I need some cars that can't reach 100 kph on the second gear ^^)

Thanks,
horo

Re: Car request

Postby Tom_D3 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello horo

longtomjr has a link for lots of user made cars, just find a post by him and you will see the link. Cars such as the ccup-cricket-cti (volkswagen polo gti) and some of the 50s nascar cars are slower than the standard set of trb1 and supercars.
:D
Tom_D3

Return to SD Cars