[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Fine-tuning of the cars

Fine-tuning of the cars

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Fine-tuning of the cars

Postby Th0bse » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 pm

First of all, please accept my fairly poor English skills, because I'm German.

I just tried messing around with the .xml files for the cars (<Name of the car>.xml).
There is this mysterious section called "Engine", where you can change the settings of the cars engine, and the section "Tires", where you can adjust the settings for each tire. So, I'm asking for a detailed explanation of all the parameters inside this section, because I can't find a good explanation on the internet. It would be very good if you also would explain, what the consequences are when I change the parameters. And it also would be nice, if you could tell me if there are any rules to follow when adjusting the settings.

Greetings, Th0bse
Th0bse

Return to SD Cars