[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - More car skins

More car skins

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

More car skins

Postby Tom_D3 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:08 pm

ls2-condor-c400r-headland.tar.gz
Skin: Headland (based on tvr tuscan 400r team peninsula)

copy these into the ls2-condor-c400r folder to make them selectable in the garage menu :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tom_D3

Re: More car skins

Postby HyenaRacer45 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:16 am

where do I get the condor? Is there another place for custom cars for torcs/speed-dreams I don't know about?
I have all the custom cars from here and kc/longtomjr for torcs. Also cant get the kc cars to work in speed dreams.
they work in torcs but not in speed dreams, is historic.xml not properly supported in speed-dreams?
Wanna work on new liveries for the "cool" cars. Anyone have some cool rims from nfs3/nfs4 to share for my speed dreams project, an ioquake3 powered semi-fork "SD3" with a new physics engine planned.
HyenaRacer45

Postby Tom_D3 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:02 pm

Hello again :)
I get all my cars from sourceforge(will post a link below). I downladed all the linux links and just picked out the cars that i didn't have. As for the kc cars, I couldn't get them to run. What I did was copy the xml file from another car and place it in the folder for the car ( say the gullwing). Open this xml file and the gullwing's xml file. select everything in the gullwing's xml and then copy it. Next, go into the other xml file and select everything, then press paste and save. close the xml files, and then delete the original gullwing.xml. then, rename the other xml file so it has the same name as the car folder ( in this case gullwing.xml), and it should run :D.

Link for sourceforge

happy to help :)
Tom_D3

Postby Koniec12 » Mon May 25, 2015 1:06 pm

Very nice work, congrats!
Koniec12

Return to SD Cars