[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Audi R8 and other supercars

Audi R8 and other supercars

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Re: Audi R8 and other supercars

Postby jjsca » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:34 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jjsca

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Thanks J.J, I managed to convert to .acc :D
Can you please assign the texture to the .blend file? I made a few changes.
Will have it posted as soon as I have the .ac file back from you :D
Thanks, you've been a huge help :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tom_D3

Postby jjsca » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Hit Tom I've looked to your files, I saw that the .ac was already textured. To be sure I deleted everything and reloaded the texture. I also made a few bonus things in your .blend file if you changed the shading mode to rendered you'll see what I mean ;), it just needs wheels and can go to your portfolio. Here are the files.

Have a nice day.

J.J.
jjsca

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Thank you, I'll post the car in a bit :D
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Car Name: Archer RS9
Directory Name: ls3-archer-rs9
Category: LS-GT3 (see below)
Based on: Aston Martin DBRS9

Specifications:
Weight: 1280kg (54% front)
Drive Train: RWD, 6 gears
Engine: Front V12 6.0l
Power: 554bhp @ 6500rpm
Torque: 698nm @ 5500rpm
ls3-archer-rs9-preview.jpg
Original model by Andrew Sumner (see readme)
ls3-archer-rs9.zip
Extract this to the models folder

New GT3 categtory:
LS-GT3.xml.zip
Extract this into the categories folder

Hope you all enjoy, more cars coming soon :D
Tom
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:35 am

Working on the ZR1 corvette now. It's only the C6, but I could make the C7 at some point I suppose :D
Tom_D3

Postby Tom_D3 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi J.J,
please can you assign the textures to these, my method didn't work.
Thank you :D
Also wondering if you can you particles in blender to create tire smoke in SD2?
Tom_D3

Postby jjsca » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Hit Tom, I assigned the texture to your vulture. I just noticed there was a bug on the side intake:

Vette.png

Everything is fine appart form this, good job ;) .

For the particles I don't know if they can be used in games. I know they can work wonders in vfx but actually never used them. Same for armature they could be used to make moving suspension on open wheeled cars in animation but no idea if the can be used for games.

Have a good night.

J.J.
jjsca

Postby Tom_D3 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Hello J.J,

Thanks for assigning the texture. I have fixed the bug on the side intakes (I think), and also I remodeled the hood window.
Can you assign the exterior and interior textures again please, then I can get it finished.

Thanks

Tom :)

EDIT:
Also, is it possible to allow cars to have a supercharger in SD2? Curruntly only turbos are available.
Also, I'm trying to add a moving steering wheel. It moves, bult not around It's centre. It moves around the car's centre
Thanks
Tom_D3

Postby jjsca » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:40 pm

jjsca

PreviousNext

Return to SD Cars