[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - bajaj tuk tuk

bajaj tuk tuk

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

bajaj tuk tuk

Postby TerraRoot » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Now where near finished at all, spent quite some time getting the xml to work right and now it's only close, fun tho!

most all of my troubles was with the free category not actually being free, so a proper free.xml in here too

have a pic:

ignore the looks, thats all temporary, the future (if i haven't been crushed by the christmas hordes) will include a steering wheel model made of the bars and the front wheel mudguard, that may not work but i can try.

badly needs a proper two-stroke engine sound, any one have anything?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TerraRoot

Return to SD Cars