[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Textures disappear in AC3D

Textures disappear in AC3D

Discuss or share your track-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Textures disappear in AC3D

Postby Mordechai B.E. » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 am

Hi all, I have made a track in trackeditor, which I converted to a Speed Dreams Track with sd2-trackgen. When I open and save the resulting .ac file with AC3D all the textures disappear and I'm racing in a pure white world. However, if I add textures in AC3D those, but none of the others, remain. How do I solve this?
Mordechai B.E.

Re: Textures disappear in AC3D

Postby aeggy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:18 pm

AC3D or Blender (i prefer) looking for the textures only at the same directory where the *.ac file is located. Make sure the textures are there. SD automatically look at the speed-dreams-2/data/textures too if a texture is not located at the track folder.
aeggy

Return to SD Tracks