[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Ordinary track : Seg fault

Ordinary track : Seg fault

Discuss or share your track-related work here

Moderator: kilo

Ordinary track : Seg fault

Postby horo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:30 am

Hello,

I'm trying to make the simplest track possible for some tests. This track is the one created by default when the editor is started. I generated everything using tackeditor and trackgen.

Unfortunately, when I start this track, the program crash and I have just "Seg fault", that's quite little to debug. If you could try it and tell me if it works for you or just send me a runnable version.

I'm running SD on an Ubuntu 14.04.

Thanks for your attention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
horo

Re: Ordinary track : Seg fault

Postby mungewell » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:24 pm

mungewell

Postby horo » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:26 am

Thank you very much. It's totally fine now.
horo

Postby horo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:32 am

... Sorry to bother you again. I have the same kind of problem but the previous solution doesn't change anything this time. Can any take a look at my xml file ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
horo

Postby horo » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:32 am

I don't know why but the generation on Linux is still troublesome. But it's working on windows.

Sorry for the troubles.
horo

Return to SD Tracks