[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - HiSpeed track

HiSpeed track

Discuss or share your track-related work here

Moderator: kilo

HiSpeed track

Postby Snake » Sat May 16, 2015 7:11 pm

-Track Name: HiSpeed
-Track length: 18370m
-Track description: A HUGE oval built purely for high speed.
-Track type: (oval-TORCS) (speedway-SD)

Again I don't have a track background image because I don't know how to make one.

And sorry about the name but I just couldn't think of a good name. I suck at stuff like that.

I managed to get the seam at the start/finish line to almost line up but it's still not perfect. I got it the best I could. But it's not noticeable when you are racing.

This is a HUGE oval that I built purely for high speed. So you can get those really fast cars and really open it up. It's also sort of a test track so you can test the fastest speed of the cars. I'm releasing it under GPL and I included the file for the Track Editor so you can open it to make changes if you want to.

This track is very basic because I don't know how to use Blender. If anyone wants to add trees and grandstands and whatnot, feel free. :)

My next track will hopefully be VIR.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snake

Re: HiSpeed track

Postby Rocket Racer » Mon May 18, 2015 3:33 am

Great track for testing out top speed. Thanks for sharing!
Rocket Racer

Re: HiSpeed track

Postby Snake » Mon May 18, 2015 3:58 am

Thank you and you are welcome!
Snake

Return to SD Tracks