[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - OMGWTFBBQ USR ROBOT SETUP GUIDE~!?

OMGWTFBBQ USR ROBOT SETUP GUIDE~!?

Information about the inner-side magic

Moderator: kilo

Re: OMGWTFBBQ USR ROBOT SETUP GUIDE~!?

Postby mungewell » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:24 pm

mungewell

Postby kilo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:40 am

Speed limiter may be "ON"
kilo

Postby mightymariner » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Works fine when I drive it, but is the car being in the MPA1 class going to make any difference?
mightymariner

Postby Chazlington92 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:11 pm

Sorry to bring an old thread back from the grave, but can you ADD IN any of these sections, to modify the AI further?

I'm running a Championship soon using JUST SIMPLIX, as I don't like USR's habit of going off, then hugging the wall for the rest of the lap...

Thanks in advance,
Chaz
Chazlington92

Postby Cobb » Tue May 19, 2015 10:45 pm

I have a problem with cars run wide and off on turn entry because there clipping the grass just before turn in.
I've tried bump caution (because its on a slope) and I've tired ext margin. Neither have worked, what can I use to keep the cars away from the edge of the track?

Also is there somewhere where I can see that the AI is indeed using the setup I've created?
Cobb

Postby Haruna » Wed May 20, 2015 1:09 am

You'd need less steer gain.
Haruna

Postby Cobb » Wed May 20, 2015 1:25 am

Thanks Haruna will try that out. I have managed to get them to stay on the track using ext margin, turned out I forgot to half the dfs. The issue now is that in a pack they cannot make some of the corners, Ill try the steer gain and see if that helps otherwise I might tweak the factors related to pack driving unless you know of any other areas I could alter for that?
Cobb

Previous

Return to SD Physics & Internals