[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - version 2.2 gameplay

version 2.2 gameplay

Information about the inner-side magic

Moderator: kilo

version 2.2 gameplay

Postby rlovi » Mon May 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Congratulations to the development team as the gameplay has significantly improved in the latest version. The AI opponents are actually fun and entertaining.

Jackie Graham is a bit of a kamikaze. I was about to pass him cleanly on a straightaway to take the lead at Espie and the stinkin b*stard intentionally bumped me and sent me into a tailspin. :)

Keep up the good work. :)
rlovi

Return to SD Physics & Internals