[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - New member here

New member here

For random discussions which aren't directly related to Speed-Dreams

Moderator: kilo

New member here

Postby nascar56 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 am

Hey guys, I'm nascar56, and I'm glad to be on the forums here! A little bit about me, as my username states, I'm a big NASCAR fan (Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Tony Stewart are my favorite drivers), I'm an airplane aficionado, and I'm a moderator at the Eutechnyx/NASCAR The Game forums. I'm a huge Chevy fan, and I'd love to see a Camaro GS added to Speed Dreams sometime soon.
nascar56

Re: New member here

Postby mungewell » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi,
Welcome to the 'gang'... Do you have any experience in 3D art? We can always use new models, skins and tuning for the cars.

Regarding the NASCAR cars; There were some models floating around in Torcs a while back, maybe these could be the starting point for building up some SD cars. If you can track these down they can easily be added to your local install by copying the files to the appropriate place. To get them into the source tree we would have to ensure that the source files/art work is compatible with our licensing terms.

As you may have noticed we use fictional names/brands to prevent copyright problems.
Simon
mungewell

Postby Lin1876 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:15 am

There were, but they were pretty basic things (no interior, etc) so would probably need quite a lot of work in order to get up to the standard of the rest of the Speed Dreams cars. Having said that, W-E-C made some NASCAR-like cars which you could try out.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13&start=60
Lin1876

Postby Benmkone » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:16 pm

hie I am a new member my name is benmkone I have never this before and I am having trouble figuring out the controls.Can anybody help me with this?
Benmkone

Postby mungewell » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Welcome to SpeedDreams, I've put some links in your other posting.... Which corner of the globe are you from?
Simon
mungewell

Postby Sneebol » Tue May 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi all, I'm 'Sneebol'! I'm mainly a fan of porsches and lolas, and I usually play games in the nfs series, but sometimes i fire up GRID (with my lan pals), Warsow, and browser racing games ( :o ). I've often been attracted to semisimulator arcaders, if that makes sense.

I'd like to contribute to both code and to content, but I know little of either. I can make models in sketchup, though I'm not very good at it, and I've had two high school courses in programming, but we didn't do very complicated programs. I will, however, get a lot of spare time over summer, so I think I could make some impact then. For now, I guess I'll just continue lurking... :D
Sneebol

Postby miodek1987 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:09 am

Hello to everybody. I love Porsche and I love the game:) Cheers to everybody:)
miodek1987

Postby Sneebol » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Hóla Miodek, welcome to the club, hehe! What's your favourite porch? I dig the 917, it's such a beaut. I wonder if someone's done it worked it into the game yet.
Sneebol

Postby Sneebol » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Welcome Chloe, welcome Amber! Can you code?
Sneebol

Return to Off-topic