[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Another New Member

Another New Member

For random discussions which aren't directly related to Speed-Dreams

Moderator: kilo

Another New Member

Postby chad3006 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:02 pm

I’m a new member here too. I just downloaded Speed Dreams a few days ago, but haven’t had a chance to really play with it yet. I can do some 2D, some 3D, and some light coding. I can also do sound manipulation (loops and such), and I can also write instructions and things like that. I’d be very interested in volunteering for a task or two for the project. I’d consider my biggest assets to be that I have good attention to detail and a high tolerance for drudgery and mind-numbingly repetitive tasks.

Right now I intend to explore Speed Dreams more and try to learn about the various components that make it work.
chad3006

Re: Another New Member

Postby aeggy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi,

sorry for my late reply. New volunteers are always welcome. There is a page how to get involved:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/speed- ... helpWanted

Cheers
Eckhard.
aeggy

Return to Off-topic