[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Blender AC3D import/export

Blender AC3D import/export

For random discussions which aren't directly related to Speed-Dreams

Moderator: kilo

Blender AC3D import/export

Postby tlow » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:48 pm

The Blender AC3D import/export plugin that is recommended for Speed Dreams work, was written by a FlightGear user. The FG forum has a very, very long thread discussing the plugin (http://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13442). The thread dates back 2007 so the earlier posts are probably obsolete, but some of the advice may be useful to SD modellers. The thread actually mentions a second plugin which may be worth investigating.

I'm not a Blender user (I can barely use it) so this is the only help I can offer. :(
tlow

Return to Off-topic