[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - modelling shot

modelling shot

Show your screenshots to the world!

Moderator: kilo

Forum rules
One inappropriate image here and you don't come back ever.

Re: modelling shot

Postby jjsca » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:47 am

Hi everyone,

Time to join the party ! Here is my latest project in its current state:

It is named the fun racer and will be a 200hp single seater prototype with very low (non existant) downforce. It's very rear biased weight distribution will make it a very tail happy car which should add to the fun (dangerous :shock: ) and rewarding feeling when driven at the limit without crashing. It is planned to make 2 physics versions, the first one with real (well as much as possible) handling caracteristics, the other will be simplified and tamed down to be enjoyed with keyboard, gamepads.

With this car I also want to release a painting template with a few "pre-painted" liveries. That basically means making a bunch of designs in the template (with easy to change colors), this will hopefully make life easier for people to make their own skins for this car. I also plan to make a full 20 car grid with this car. That means more work for me and more time, but I hope it will also end up as a more finished product too. On the images above is one of the designs I made, but I already have made 5 or 6 of them. If you would like a specific design I am open to suggestions, I might end up making these if I like them and they match my abilities ;) .

@all: wow what nice 3d models and cars in here, looking forward to drive these ! Keep up the great work !

Cheers,
JJSCA
jjsca

Re: modelling shot

Postby chad3006 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Looking good!
chad3006

Previous

Return to Gallery