Result Screenshot

Show your screenshots to the world!

Moderator: kilo

Forum rules
One inappropriate image here and you don't come back ever.

Result Screenshot

Postby ayrusida » Thu May 08, 2014 12:06 am

I did this on :
Driver / Robot - Amateur :p
Automatic (can't figure out how to use manual)

But I still confused about the car grip, TRB1 and GT1 is ok, but the other category is just like undriveable, maybe I'll wait until I got a my own PC and I can tweak the car ;)

Edit : change the image source from Onedrive to Tinypic. MS+Nokia Lumia+WP7+Onedrive=sucks
ayrusida

Re: Result Screenshot

Postby mungewell » Thu May 08, 2014 6:15 pm

To use manual; on the main menu, select 'Configure Player' and then highlight your player in the right-hand list box. Switch 'Gears' between Automatic, Sequential, Manual, Grid and H-Box.

For Manual/etc you will need to select which keys/controls to use for switching gears.

I did a 'crappy' video a while back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY0HkfN2v64
mungewell

Postby ayrusida » Thu May 08, 2014 7:24 pm

mungewell wrote:To use manual; on the main menu, select 'Configure Player' and then highlight your player in the right-hand list box. Switch 'Gears' between Automatic, Sequential, Manual, Grid and H-Box.

For Manual/etc you will need to select which keys/controls to use for switching gears.

I did a 'crappy' video a while back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY0HkfN2v64

Thanks for the manual info

What I meant is I'm sucks a lot when using manual gearbox :( I've tried couple times but still can't get the right feeling about the right gears for every corner. In Gran Turismo (2 & 4) I need 2 month to learn to drive with manual, and License Test in GT help me a lot, but for Speed Dreams I think I need more times than GT, since the damage systems is really punishing, and the robot miraculously fast (kilo bot) and super aggressive (usr)

Here's another screen shots

Here I use Driver/Bot on Pro settings, and still use Automatic gearbox on Brodenhanch, as you can see the final result is sucks so much

Second try, now I change my car from Vulture to Archer, I hope that Archer will give grip that I need
ayrusida

Postby mungewell » Thu May 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Hopefully you're not asking me for driving tips.... you saw my other videos, right? What controller are you using? I think a wheel is a must for really pushing the time down, although we don't have force feedback (yet) a little pre-set autocenter helps.

Personally I prefer the newer 'Supercars'; the Spirit is nice, but I think that the Cavallo is faster (but a little 'tail happy').
Simon.

PS. How did you 'break' Brondhach? GFX should be good on that one.
mungewell

Postby ayrusida » Fri May 09, 2014 12:29 am

I use general joystick, and since the analog is broken (me bad) I use d-pad for turn.

I broke broden by accident :p , I was crashing a backmarkers that spun in front of me, then the kilo not hit me from behind and sent me flying out of the track
ayrusida

Postby ayrusida » Fri May 16, 2014 3:05 am

Here is another screenshot I took

Difficulty for driver/bot is pro, and I now using analog (d-pad is hard), as you can see, even in the same Corkscrew my lap time is hardly improved :( here is my configuration

any suggestions for this?
ayrusida

Postby Haruna » Fri May 16, 2014 5:08 am

You should have a little more steer sensitivity and fairly liberal amounts of speed sens; I have my Dual Shock 3 controller (PS3) setup with Steer sens set to 0.4 and Speed Sens set to 0.5 for road racing and 0.9 for ovals.
Haruna

Postby ayrusida » Fri May 16, 2014 6:25 am

Haruna wrote:You should have a little more steer sensitivity and fairly liberal amounts of speed sens; I have my Dual Shock 3 controller (PS3) setup with Steer sens set to 0.4 and Speed Sens set to 0.5 for road racing and 0.9 for ovals.

I've tried all the ls-gt1 cars, only three fit with my driving style, three of them is

1. Vulture (but lacking in braking and grip)
2. taipan (lacking in braking, grip, and handling)
3. Archer (lacking in accel, speed)

my only complain is I should close the game just to change the set up, is there any other way to do a quick set up? Or I must download/build separated app to do this?

Btw thanks for the suggestion, sorry if I ask to much :)
ayrusida

Postby mungewell » Fri May 16, 2014 3:02 pm

Whilst you are racing, you can press 'ESC' to bring up a menu page. Select 'Adjust Controls' and you will be able to change the controller settings for the current player.

Cheers,
Simon.
mungewell

Postby ayrusida » Sun May 18, 2014 8:51 am

Btw here's some video I've recorded, but I don't know if it's work or not :p

http://tinypic.com/m/i42slx
ayrusida

Next

Return to Gallery