[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Online Database for Highscores

Online Database for Highscores

For random discussions which aren't directly related to Speed-Dreams

Moderator: kilo

Re: Online Database for Highscores

Postby longtomjr » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 am

I did
Best: 02:34.064
Laps: 13/20

I needed to boot into windows so I couldn't get a .xml. Sorry... I am gonna do Migrants with an MP1 car soon
longtomjr

Postby Nic KERS » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:42 am

Great time longtom. It'll be a long time before I can beat that, I think.
Nic KERS

Postby longtomjr » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 pm

I think I was just lucky you know... lol
longtomjr

Postby Nic KERS » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Lucky he says lol. Bravery I call it. :)

Couldn't resist trying, but couldn't beat your time. Not far behind though. 2:34.124 on the last of 6.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nic KERS

Postby longtomjr » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:45 pm

That is a good time... very good... that milisec. is not gonna kill anyone... :D... I will go to silversone with an old GP car... will post my 8 laps here
longtomjr

Postby longtomjr » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Car: Century R11B
track: Goldstone sands
Time: 2:41.620
Comment: That was Awesome
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
longtomjr

Postby Nic KERS » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:15 am

Can't get anywhere near that. Well done!

Makes you realise how much braking and steering technology has improved since those days - as well as everything else really.

Been trying to build from source. It hasn't gone well...
Nic KERS

Postby longtomjr » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:42 am

Ouch... Yes it takes a lot of time to brake and you must be very slow to turn a sharp one... that is what happens when you put a airplane engine in a aluminum case with bicycle wheels... :)
longtomjr

Postby longtomjr » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Have a look at this spreadsheet.

If you give me your "throw away" Google adress or email. Then you can edit it and it will be easier to keep track... email pm me for your email...

Edit:
Here is how it will work...
For every car there is a spreadsheet. If the car or category is not made yet you can insert it as soon as I gave you rights. When you did a highscore you will insert it in the last column called workspace then you will go to insert and click on note to add a note in wich you state your name and then comment on your time... and then sort it from a to z and then you delete the last time...

I cant get this to work, pls send me a PM with your email so someone can have a look at it... I cant sort rows, that is my problem...

I will make it able for anyone with the link to edit, so see what you can do pls... If you have any ideas or comments pls state

Longtomjr
longtomjr

Postby Roist » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:10 am

Browsed this thread and this is sort of the idea I was thinking of in regard to the "Tournament" topic/thread. I couldn't find the car FAI Dot 08 RS2 for Allondaz or the Goldston Sands course for the Grand Prix 30's throw back (Century R11 B). But I was able to spin the 3lise around one of my favorite tracks on ANY game, Bran...Brondehach. Nice rendition of the course. Like that my FPS was stable considering the tracks detail. The physics on the Spirit were edge of your seat of your pants simrealistic. Hair trigger controls at high speeds with the controller almost take me back to the mouse and board. But I'm stubborn for the 2nd and 3rd analog (brake and accelerator). So with an Xbox controller, I was able to knock out a 1:46.066. Please help me with the aforementioned missing pieces. Thanks!
Roist

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic