[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - User Made Cars.

User Made Cars.

Discuss or share your car-related work here

Moderator: kilo

User Made Cars.

Postby longtomjr » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:41 pm

OK, so here is a tar with all the cars init I could find on this site but Maxadex's... Would you pls dropbox you cars or something cos 4Shared doesnt work here...

I would like it if all the guys that make cars will notify in this thread if you updated a car and made a new one. The dev's must please just post here when a car is pulled up to a version and if a car is pulled into SVN.... Sorry for the trouble but I would like this to be updated.

Any bugs found like cars that dont work ect pls post here. and If someone can make previews pls update or tell me how...

Here are all the cars you must get, If anyone is up to it to create a text file with all the ingame names I would be greatfull

Just trying to contribute to the game I love and play so Much.
Longtomjr :ugeek:

If I miss a car pls link me to it

Check the repo's here

Direct download
Last edited by longtomjr on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longtomjr

Re: User Made Cars.

Postby madbad » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Nice Idea longtomjr

Why not to open up a new project page?
Something like "Unofficials additionals cars for Speed Dreams"
so that you don't have to reupload the whole thing every time a new car is added (but just push to the repository the new/updated one).
madbad

Postby longtomjr » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:53 am

Thanks a lot for the idea... I will look into it...

Thanks Madbad....
longtomjr

Postby longtomjr » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 am

I did the gitHub thing... edited above
longtomjr

Postby madbad » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Nice job longtomjr.
I will try to make previwews for those cars and for each one a readme to put in the car folder with some information like the ones suggested in this thread (autor, licence, etc)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19
madbad

Postby longtomjr » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks... I if you have a gitHub account i can set u up on the repo or I can give you an ssh key

LTJR
longtomjr

Postby madbad » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:06 pm

I've had some trouble with not well named files.
Anyway I think tomorrow I will commit all the new previews and start working on the "readme" for each car.
;)
madbad

Postby madbad » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi Longtom,
what do you think of moving all those cars into a special "Downloaded" category so that they are easier to find for the user who just installed them?
let me know

Cheers, madbad
madbad

Postby mungewell » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Don't forget that the category determines a lot of the car's physical parameters (and limits them)....
Simon
mungewell

Postby madbad » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm finally done with the previews!
Pushing them now on github.
I've also fixed some inconsistency in folder/file naming that caused Speed-Dreams to not load some car or load with bad textures.
madbad

Next

Return to SD Cars