[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - Speed Dreams Testdrivers

Speed Dreams Testdrivers

For random discussions which aren't directly related to Speed-Dreams

Moderator: kilo

Speed Dreams Testdrivers

Postby longtomjr » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:50 pm

I think it would be cool to have a board of test drivers that write reviews of cars and test them to the limit, lift out issues and giving ideas.

What do you think? Will you be part of It?

Let me know
longtomjr

Re: Speed Dreams Testdrivers

Postby chad3006 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:16 pm

I think that'd be a great idea. I know for the latest car I'm working on, I've got the proper horsepower set, etc. but it seems a bit sluggish to me, but maybe that's how the car is supposed to be. So I'd love to get feedback on improvements, etc.
chad3006

Postby longtomjr » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:30 pm

So you think it will be a good idea... Cool... I would love to have a panel that do stuff like this... :D.

Edit:
I can take it for a spin if you want me to? just link me up
longtomjr

Postby Leopjing » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:22 pm

I think it's a good idea, i would be part of it.
I could also make testing and write a report to give advice.

But my English is poor, I think it is not a hindrance.
However, I need a few instructions. ;)
Leopjing

Postby facu88 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:59 pm

facu88

Postby Roist » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:55 am

I volunteer. Already have some opinions about some of the rides.
Roist

Postby Lewis Schrdr » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:13 pm

I've been trying out some of the lower horsepower, TA20 version vehicles on the short road tracks like Charmey and Adronnes, Since these are vehicles in categories not supported by specifically defined SD tracks, these tracks seemed to be pretty close to what these cars would be fun to drive on. the Ford Cortina 'Consultina' is a real hoot on both tracks because it has a wide powerband with a low revving engine and a fairly short legged final drive ratio.
Lewis Schrdr

Postby chad3006 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:33 pm

If you have any suggestions to improve those cars, let me know. I've reworked some of the Alfa GTA's stuff, but haven't posted it yet. I'd like to get the Cortina running a bit better.
chad3006

Postby chal.nikkal » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:07 am

TA20 version vehicles on the short road tracks like Charmey and Adronnes, Since these are vehicles in categories not supported by specifically defined SD tracks, these tracks seemed to be pretty close to what these cars would be fun to drive on. the Ford Cortina 'Consultina' is a real hoot on both tracks because it has a wide powerband with a low revving engine and a fairly short legged final drive ratio.???
We offer best quality test papers and dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions to help you in passing the real exam.
chal.nikkal

Return to Off-topic