[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 969: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4519: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4521: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4522: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4523: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3716)
Speed Dreams Community • View topic - A11-Ring

A11-Ring

Discuss or share your track-related work here

Moderator: kilo

A11-Ring

Postby h-j-s » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:37 pm

The well-known track from t-xchange was reworked and optimized for SD 2.0
Description: Grand-Prix-Track from Austria
Categorie: circuit
Legth: 4238 m
Width: 15 m
Pits: 25
Author: h-j-s

ImageA11-Ring.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by h-j-s on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
h-j-s

Re: A11-Ring

Postby ooleeeo » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 pm

I got an error-the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. :(
Kimi rockz!!!!

my youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/ooleeeo?feature=guide
ooleeeo

Postby h-j-s » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:58 am

h-j-s

Postby Roist » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:36 am

I get same error via iLivid. Not authorized or something was the error notice.
Roist

Postby h-j-s » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 am

Please try the zip-file !!
h-j-s

Postby Haruna » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Haruna

Postby Roist » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:26 am

Thanks Haruna. I'm just super newb at the most basic aspects of working with compressed files. Not savvy at all. However, I found a new zipper. Fumbled with it a bit and was able to get the A-1Ring.

I love what you people are doing with TORCS>SD. I was unable to survive the lingo of TORCS but am enthused about SD as, since I am without a 3rd party graphics card (running updated Intel Fam chip with dedicated 64mb of vid), this is the sim racing I was longing for on my PC. I've been a Forza fan since the 1st installment and used to run Gran Turismo 1 and 2. Now I run Forza 4 and Race Pro a lot on my 360. But Speed Dreams and all of you talented people donating your time on the side for tracks, cars, etc, ROCK!
Roist

Return to SD Tracks